CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with George Connolly, President of OneLedger, a blockchain as a Service (Baas) solutions provider.
George received an MBA from the University of Liverpool and has held senior positions at PwC East Caribbean, Productive Business Solutions Technology, Influx, Pearsons Group and is an official member of the Forbes Business Council
In the interview, we discuss:
- How George got into crypto
- OneLedger’s goals and objectives
- What makes OneLedger the most attractive BaaS solution for business
- The value OneLedger brings the blockchain space
- OneLedger’s approach to DeFi
- Controversial opinions
- George’s crypto predictions for 2021
The post OneLedger’s President on the value of cross-chain blockchain as a service platforms appeared first on CryptoSlate.